Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One day at a time......

Well now my husband and myself are trying to get our little boy to sleep at a decent time at night but it is a trial and error type of thing. Last night we got him in bed by 10 pm but then he woke up before 6 am this morning. He did not want to go back to sleep until after 830 woke up at 1120 and has been up all day since. He has learned to take cat naps so now he take a cat nap here or a cat nap there and is up and feeding a lot more since he is awake all the time. So it is really hard to get ANYTHING done now. Is this normal or is this just my son? I am not losing my mind yet but it is getting close. Oh and the doctor has us giving him multi-vitamins and I don't think they settle in his tummy very well. Ever since we have started giving them to him he spits up a lot more now. I will get the hang of all of this eventually, really I will. Just gotta work through it all and find my way through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment